About Katerina Topouzoglou
– Founder of All For Blue
– Shark Biology & Conservation course – Cornell University 2017
– World Champion in Underwater Target Shooting – Italy 2016
– European Champion in Underwater Target Shooting – Italy 2016
– Founder/Owner of www.MykonosTopVillas.com
– Freediving Instructor – PADI, CMAS, FDI
– Scuba Diving Instructor – PADI
– Shark Feeding course – Bahamas 2011
– TV Hostess
– Organiser of worldwide Beach & Underwater Clean Ups
– Lecturer of worldwide Shark Aware & Ocean Conservation seminars
– World traveler
– Award “Woman Of The Year” – LIFESTYLE magazine 2010
– Award “Outstanding Contribution” Underwater Clean Ups – Mykonos 2013
– Award “World Champion” – Greek Federation of Underwater Sports 2017
– Award “Outstanding Contribution” Shark Awareness & Athlete – Deep Magazine 2017
Katerina was also for many years a champion in spearfishing, donating all her catches to homeless people in Athens, now she has quit the sport and shoots only targets in the swimming pool.
Mission, Vision, And Values
Founded in 2017 by Katerina Topouzoglou, AllForBlue is an international, nonprofit organization which is dedicated to the protection of the oceans and its inhabitants, particularly sharks.
With our Beach and Underwater Cleanups we aspire to restore the purity of the waters – not only in Greece, but also in other countries surrounded by seas and oceans.
With our Shark Aware & Ocean Conservation Seminars, we aim to educate future generations about the crucial role of sharks in the ecosystem, thus preparing the citizens of Tomorrow for a big challenge: Saving Earth’s largest life support system.
The oceans and the seas are a source of life on our blue planet – and yet they’re increasingly threatened by disrespectful human activity. We believe there are two solutions to this problem:
e achieve our goals by organising Beach and Underwater Cleanups in collaboration with Project Aware, Foundations, Non Profit Organizations, and Public Organizations:
During the Cleanups, we
- sort garbage out into different kinds of material, before with we record cleanup results in a global database
We make our ambition a reality by educating future generations through our awareness, teaching tomorrow’s citizens to care about the Big Blue, Sharks, and Life.