INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
By THE All For Blue
(In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679)
- What All For Blue is and where it is based:
All For Blue is a civil non-profit company with legal personality, which has an environmental purpose, is subject to the publication provisions of article 784 of the Civil Code and is governed by the following terms and agreements that constitute its statutes (see its statutes -https://allforblue. org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/katastatiko. pdf ).
The registered office of the Company is the Municipality of Paleo Faliro, Attica and specifically at 25 Naiadon Street, 17561, Paleo Faliro, Prefecture of Attica. The company may establish branches or offices in other areas of Greece or abroad.
- What are the purposes of All For Blue according to its statutes and article 784 CC?
A) The purposes of the Company are non-profit and consist of the following :
1) The restoration of marine, lake and river ecosystems with organized actions for the cleaning of riparian zones and underwater cleaning, as a basic tool against the pollution of waters and coasts with solid waste.
2) Hydromorphological restoration and restoration of riparian cleanliness with the aim of upgrading the river, marine and general aquatic environment and achieving good ecological potential in all water bodies.
3) The protection of sharks, which are an endangered species of great ecological importance as they are at the top of the food web of marine ecosystems, while the presence of many different species in one area is an indication of an undisturbed habitat.
4) In-depth information, mainly through audiovisual material from coordinated actions with sharks at an international level, about the most important role they play in the biodiversity of a region, which is ignored by the general public, since as top predators they keep the populations of other species under control, as well as the existence of 35 species of sharks observed in the Greek seas, many of which are not protected by Greek law.
5) Awareness of the danger they face due to the reduction of their food supply due to overfishing, habitat destruction, climate change, etc. , and the ways in which this risk can be mitigated.
6) The processing of data collected during the cleaning actions, by recording the waste, in order to derive useful scientific data on quantities, the composition and origin of the waste and publicising the results in order to raise awareness of pollution prevention.
7) To raise the environmental awareness of the public and especially of children in order to combat the phenomenon of inadequate waste management strategies combined with unsustainable production and consumption patterns that, in the absence of environmental education, society continues to follow.
8) The organization of conferences, events and seminars, which are expected to improve the quality and consistency of the aquatic ecosystem and the coastline through proper information and public awareness of both the cleanliness of the coastline and the importance of an endangered species, the shark.
9) Attendance and participation in conferences, events and seminars with similar or related purpose at European and international level.
10) Strengthening access to knowledge, the development of educational programmes, lifelong education and training.
11) The presentation and publication in any appropriate way of research results related to water pollution and the importance of sharks in Greece and internationally, as well as their imprint through the production and distribution of audiovisual material and multimedia applications, the writing and publication of books/journals/leaflets, the creation of web sites, etc.
12) The advisory intervention in the preparation of bills relevant to the Company’s objectives and the submission of proposals to the competent authorities.
13) In the implementation of development interventions as well as in the utilization and participation in programs and partnerships with public or private bodies of the European Union or third countries and their management.
14) To create incentives for the organisation and development of the above activities.
15) To develop links, spread the spirit of solidarity and foster relations between its members, friends and supporters.
B) In order to achieve the corporate objectives, All For Blue may:
1) To organise meetings between its member partners and/or friends and supporters in any part of Greece or abroad.
2) To organize all kinds of scientific events, workshops, conferences, seminars, lectures as well as to conduct research, studies and projects related to its objectives both at national and international level.
3) To cooperate with individuals, organizations, university institutions, associations of persons, local government bodies and government agencies in Greece or abroad in areas similar or related to the aims of the Society. For the implementation of its objectives, the Company may employ any natural or legal person with an employment or project contract or any other form of contract and may assign any kind of studies or work to them.
4) To publish by any means, electronic or printed, results of the work of the Company.
5) To publish printed or electronic literature and/or produce audiovisual material and multimedia applications on a subject relevant to the Company’s objectives.
6) Create a database and/or an internet site.
7) To make use of facilities, equipment and means that may be purchased, leased or provided free of charge for the service and promotion of the Company’s purposes.
- Purpose of the processing of personal data
All For Blue respects your concerns about the privacy of the personal information you provide to us. We also think it is important to let you know how we use your personal data.
Applies to all participants/participants in All For Blue actions. Applies to all partners and employees with an employment relationship with All For Blue. It applies to all those who enter into any kind of dependent or independent employment contracts, project contracts, etc. for the purpose of implementing the company’s activities. It refers to the volunteers who participate in each of its activities, the employees of companies that contribute to All For Blue in any way and participate in its actions, such as, for example, in training seminars, information and coastal actions, the collection of litter from beaches and coastlines, actions recorded on video, actions recorded on any kind of audiovisual medium and any kind of audiovisual material collected thereon. It applies in general to those who participate in All For Blue activities in any way for the purposes for which it was established.
The Data Controller of your personal data collected in any way is All For Blue. Your personal data is collected in accordance with Article 6 § 1 (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“GDPR”) exclusively for the purposes of All For Bue. Your data will be kept in electronic form and only persons under the control of All For Blue will have access to them, and only on its instructions, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
In relation to the purposes described above, All For Blue may share your information with companies with which it contracts to serve its aims and objectives, always in accordance with the law. These companies may be located in countries outside the European Economic Area. In this case, we will ensure that such a transfer outside the EEA is lawful and has the appropriate safeguards in accordance with Articles 44 et seq. the GDPR, such as the signing of standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission by recipients of data outside the EEA and any additional protection measures. You can request more information about the above transfers and the guarantees under which they are carried out, as well as request a copy of them by sending a written request to the address: Naiadon 25, 17561, Paleo Faliro, Athens. We take strict physical, electronic and administrative security measures to protect your data from unlawful processing, accidental or wrongful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, prohibited dissemination or access, and any other form of wrongful processing, as well as from not accessing it without authorized persons, in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation. Although All For Blue uses reasonable measures to protect against viruses and other harmful elements, the nature of the Internet is such that it is impossible to ensure that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that this Website , its servers or e-mails, which may be sent from us, will not contain viruses or other harmful elements. All For Blue ensures the encrypted transmission of the data of this electronic form and takes every suitable means for its secure transmission and storage.
Furthermore, it is All For Blue’s policy not to collect and process personal data of minors in its activities. Where, exceptionally, this is the case, the written and express consent of the persons exercising parental responsibility for minors has been obtained to this end. You have the right to access at any time the personal data we hold concerning you. In addition, you have the right to request the correction of your personal data, as well as, if the conditions of the law are met, to exercise the right to erasure, the right to restrict processing, the right to portability of your personal data and the right to object to the processing thereof . You have the right to withdraw the consent you may have granted, without however affecting the legality of the processing based on it before its withdrawal. Finally, you have the right to file a complaint with the Greek Personal Data Protection Authority (Kifisias Street 1, Athens, 115 23, firstname.lastname@example.org). To access your personal data, to exercise your rights, as well as for any comments, questions or requests regarding the use of your personal data or questions about this form contact us using the following email address: email@example.com
The collection and general processing of personal data by All For Blue concerns all personal data provided by you from your participation in the company’s actions, training seminars, video recordings or audio recordings of these actions as well as any additional data that is either provided by you subsequently or acquired by third parties, natural or legal persons who contract and/or finance the actions and activity of All For Blue. All For Blue will process this personal data exclusively for the purposes of its actions and in general its operation based on its statutes.
What are your rights when processing your data?
You have the possibility to exercise your rights at any time for:
- access to the personal data that All For Blue holds for you, in order to find out which data we process, for what purpose, their recipients, their retention time.
- correcting your data if it is incomplete or inaccurate.
- deletion of your data (“right to be forgotten”), if their processing is no longer necessary.
- restricting the processing of your data if you question its accuracy or for another legitimate reason.
If you wish to exercise the above rights and/or obtain a copy of your data, you can send a relevant letter to All For Blue’s Data Protection Officer Ms. Maria Raptis (Naiadon 25, 17561, Paleo Faliro, 2109834127, firstname.lastname@example.org )
All For Blue will take care within a period of thirty (30) days from the date submitting the relevant request to satisfy this request, or to inform you in detail about the reasons why it may not be possible to satisfy your request.
How long does All For Blue keep and process your personal data?
The personal data mentioned above are stored in the databases of All For Blue and are kept in a form that allows the identification of the person to whom they relate only for the period of time necessary for the purpose for which they have been collected and until the expiry of the limitation period any related claims. Personalized information on the retention of your data can be obtained by submitting a relevant request to email@example.com.
How do we secure your data?
We recognize our responsibility to protect the data you provide us. All For Blue uses a number of technical security measures to protect your data, including secure servers, VPNs, firewalls, access controls and encryption where appropriate.
This Update may be modified from time to time. Please check our website for this Update at regular intervals and especially before providing any new personal data.
Contact for information/complaint
All For Blue collects, processes, retains, transmits and ultimately deletes the personal data you provide, as a Data Controller. For any issue regarding the processing of your data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer of All For Blue at the following address: Naiadon 25, 17561, Paleo Faliro, Athens, 2109834127, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You can also always address a relevant question/complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority, 1-3 Kifisias Street, Athens, P.O. 115 23, email: www.dpa.gr.
If you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal data, please contact us and we will make every effort to respond to them.